Personal Data Protection Notice
We, PH World Development Sdn Bhd (1186215-H) (referred to as “the Company”) views and treats your personal data and your privacy with respect and integrity. Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) is issued by the Company to all our purchasers / prospects / registrants / business partners pursuant to the requirements of the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
1. PERSONAL DATA
In the course of your transaction and dealings with the Company, you may be requested to furnish your Personal Data from time to time and in doing so you agree and consent to the Company collecting, using, disclosing and processing your Personal Data.
The Personal Data that you have provided to the Company includes your name, contact details, address, email address, identity card number or passport number, gender, age, date of birth, job title, bank account details and any information which relates directly or indirectly to you, from which you may be identified or may be identifiable from that information, which is collected, recorded, held or stored by the Company.
In the event you furnish or make available to the Company any Personal Data relating to a third party, for example information of spouse, children, parents, directors, shareholders and/or guarantors (referred to as “Relevant Persons”), you hereby confirm that you have obtained the consent of the Relevant Persons to provide the Company with their Personal Data and for the Company to collect, use, disclose and process their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data will be collected, processed and used by the Company for the following purposes:
- to contact and communicate with you in respect of your participation in any events, activities organized by us and/or such other persons duly authorised to represent you;
- to fulfil and carrying out our contractual obligations, business and/or commercial relationship with you and/or to offer or to deliver products and/or services to you;
- to enable the Company to inform you regarding our services, upcoming events, promotions, advertising, marketing and commercial materials, to provide and/or to improve the services of the Company;
- to respond to your enquiries or complaints and to resolve dispute;
- to prepare and submit any claims or payments to any party or for any audit and whatever purposes related to our business;
- to enable the Company’s compliance with its legal and statutory requirements; and
- for any other purposes as the Company deem necessary or appropriate from time to time.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data provided to the Company or obtained by the Company shall be kept confidential by the Company. However, it may be necessary for the Company to disclose and transfer your Personal Data to the following parties where required for the purposes for and in connection with Paragraph 2:-
- Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri;
- land office or land authority;
- banks, financial institutions and their valuers;
- third party companies, entities or service providers engaged by the Company to perform certain services on the Company’s behalf, including insurance providers, storage facility providers, external advisors and other professional advisors, such as auditors and legal firms, contractors or sub-contractors appointed by the Company;
- Indah Water Consortium;
- utility bodies;
- Ministry of Housing and Local Government;
- Joint Management Body of the Propery; and
- Credit Reporting Agencies namely RAM Credit Information Sdn Bhd (RAMCI), CTOS Data Systems Sdn Bhd (CTOS) or any other credit reporting agency (CRA).
The Company shall also disclose and transfer the information to any relevant statutory bodies, regulatory bodies, local authorities and/or other governmental authorities where required, and any such person to whom the Company is required to do so pursuant to a direction or order of such statutory bodies, regulatory bodies, local authorities and/or other governmental authorities.
The Company may also disclose your Personal Data among the Group or to any party where we consider it is necessary and appropriate to enable the Company to provide its product or service to you, and/or for purposes of data storage or processing.
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company shall keep and process your Personal Data in a secure manner. We endeavor, where practicable, to implement appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access, disclosure, usage, alternation or destruction.
5. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND ACCESS
You may request in writing for access to and request for correction of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date subject to a payment of a prescribed fee, any applicable legal restrictions and contractual conditions by contacting PH World at:
|Company Name||PH World Development Sdn. Bhd.|
|Address||No. 19, Jalan Ah Siang, 80300 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.|
We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others and/or extremely impractical, and for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
6. CHANGES TO POLICY